Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Blog Begins

Ladies & gentlemen, boys and girls, nerds, fans, and dorks of all ages, I proudly present my blog.  If you're reading this, you probably have just spent hours playing your favorite games, visited all of the top gaming sites, and now can't fall asleep because you're still hyped up on Rockstar energy drink, and have absolutely nothing better to do with your time than read this less than interesting blog.

Despite the blatant self incriminating introduction, I do intend to try and keep this blog as interesting as possible and keep it's content updated and exciting.  As the days of my life come closer to an end ( no I'm not dying, I'm just wondering if I should be using my time to do something more "important" like trying to reduce pollution or save the whales instead of writing crap that nobody really cares about.) you can expect to see from me and the "team", tutorials,  video game news, downloads, wallpapers, and developers notes on the projects that we'll be working on.   You've probably noticed by now that my sense of humor is rather dry, and that it seems like I'm attempting to be funny when in fact, I'm not.  But if you've read this far I guess that means I have won!

Anyway, in the real world now I've got something going on.  I'm developing a game, a total conversion mod for UT3.  I have assembled a team (and continuing to assemble) and we are working hard and moving fast.  But I won't bore you with any of that, check out the game's site, because if you are here, you probably have already been There and know whats going on.  It's 11:52 PM now, I'm going to go watch a movie.

-Spentak

No comments:

Post a Comment